✓ 100% Pure
✓ Non-Toxin, No Additives, Unfiltered, Undiluted
✓ FREE Glass Dropper
When applying Essential Oil, it is important that you dilute it heavily with a carrier oil in a 1:1 ratio and perform a skin patch test first to ensure you do not have any sensitive, allergic or irritant reactions towards the oil.
DO NOT consume essential oil internally.
How to Use
• For focus and calm, diffuse it with diffuser or vaporizer as aromatherapy.
• Mix it with carrier oil before massage to the body or affected areas of soreness.
• It should be diluted before typical application.
• A few drops could be added to warm bath for relaxation.
Tea Rose Essential Oil
Tea rose essential oil has a wide range of potential benefits. It is known for its healing essence and powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and antiseptic properties. Here are some of its benefits :
- Eases pain
- Relief from menstrual discomfort
- Decreases anxiety and stress
- Antibacterial, anti fungal properties
- Eases depressive symptoms