✓ 100% Pure
✓ Non-Toxin, No Additives, Unfiltered, Undiluted
✓ FREE Glass Dropper
When applying Essential Oil, it is important that you dilute it heavily with a carrier oil in a 1:1 ratio and perform a skin patch test first to ensure you do not have any sensitive, allergic or irritant reactions towards the oil. DO NOT consume essential oil internally.
How to Use
• For focus and calm, diffuse it with diffuser or vaporizer as aromatherapy.
• Mix it with carrier oil before massage to the body or affected areas of soreness.
• It should be diluted before typical application.
• A few drops could be added to warm bath for relaxation.
Lily Essential Oil
Lily essential oil has multiple health benefits. It is known as antispasmodic, purgative, diuretic, emetic, cardiac tonic, sedative, laxative and antipyretic by nature. Here is the list of it's benefits:
- Supports Mental and Emotional Health
- Helps Reduce Insomnia
- Promotes Skin Health
- Heals Wounds, Scars and Burns
- Lightens Skin Tone
- Reduces pain associated with joint problems