✓ 100% Pure
✓ Non-Toxin, No Additives, Unfiltered, Undiluted
✓ FREE Glass Dropper
When applying Essential Oil, it is important that you dilute it heavily with a carrier oil in a 1:1 ratio and perform a skin patch test first to ensure you do not have any sensitive, allergic or irritant reactions towards the oil. DO NOT consume essential oil internally.
How to Use
• For focus and calm, diffuse it with diffuser or vaporizer as aromatherapy.
• Mix it with carrier oil before massage to the body or affected areas of soreness.
• It should be diluted before typical application.
• A few drops could be added to warm bath for relaxation.
Fenugreek Essential Oil
Fenugreek essential oil comes from the plant of the pea family, known as Fabaceae. Therefore, with its anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties, It is a must have in every house hold.
besides that it is well known for hair treatment. It can greatly help in curbing hair loss, dandruff, dry hair and premature greying of the hair because it effectively strengthens the hair roots and hair follicles. Here are it’s other usage:
- For Treating Skin Problems
- For Treating Respiratory Problems
- Aids in Digestion
- For Treating Hair Problems
- For Aromatherapy Uses