✓ 100% Pure
✓ Non-Toxin, No Additives, Unfiltered, Undiluted
✓ FREE Glass Dropper
When applying Essential Oil, it is important that you dilute it heavily with a carrier oil in a 1:1 ratio and perform a skin patch test first to ensure you do not have any sensitive, allergic or irritant reactions towards the oil. DO NOT consume essential oil internally.
How to Use
• For focus and calm, diffuse it with diffuser or vaporizer as aromatherapy.
• Mix it with carrier oil before massage to the body or affected areas of soreness.
• It should be diluted before typical application.
• A few drops could be added to warm bath for relaxation.
Citronella Essential Oil
Citronella Essential Oil is most widely known for its ability to deter mosquitos and other insects.
It most common uses are:
- Eases Muscular Aches
- Improves infectious Skin Conditions
- Soothing Fevers
- Improves Heat Rash
- Improves Excessive Perspiration problem
- Fight Fungal Infections
- Reduces Fatigue
- Heals Insect Bites
- Functions as Insect Deterrent