✓ 100% Pure
✓ Non-Toxin, No Additives, Unfiltered, Undiluted
✓ FREE Glass Dropper
When applying Essential Oil, it is important that you dilute it heavily with a carrier oil in a 1:1 ratio and perform a skin patch test first to ensure you do not have any sensitive, allergic or irritant reactions towards the oil. DO NOT consume essential oil internally.
How to Use
• For focus and calm, diffuse it with diffuser or vaporizer as aromatherapy.
• Mix it with carrier oil before massage to the body or affected areas of soreness.
• It should be diluted before typical application.
• A few drops could be added to warm bath for relaxation.
Black pepper Essential Oil
Black Pepper Oil not only can help to ease the pain of aching muscles,
It also helps to boost your body's circulation and natural defences system.
It’s benefits includes:
- Soothing Aching Muscles
- Relives Arthritis pain
- Helps Constipation
- Ease Muscle Cramps
- Improves Poor Circulation
- Improves Sluggish Digestion
- Aids Quitting Smoking and Nicotine Addiction