✓ 100% Pure
✓ Non-Toxin, No Additives, Unfiltered, Undiluted
✓ FREE Glass Dropper
When applying Agarwood Essential oil, it is important that you dilute it heavily with a carrier oil in a 1:1 ratio and perform a skin patch test first to ensure you do not have any sensitive, allergic or irritant reactions towards the oil. DO NOT consume essential oil internally.
How to Use
• For focus and calm, diffuse it with diffuser or vaporizer as aromatherapy.
• Mix it with carrier oil before massage to the body or affected areas of soreness.
• It should be diluted before typical application.
• A few drops could be added to warm bath for relaxation.
30ml | Aniseed Essential Oil
Anise Seed Essential Oil is well known as a carminative and an expectorant. Its ability to decrease bloating and settle the digestive tract. It can be useful in diffuser and inhaler blends intended to help ease bronchitis, colds and the flu. Other Benefits include:
• Relief of Bronchitis
• Treatment of Colds and Coughs
• Treatment of Flu
• Relief Muscle Aches