✓ 100% Pure
✓ Non-Toxin, No Additives, Unfiltered, Undiluted
✓ FREE Glass Dropper
When applying Essential Oil, it is important that you dilute it heavily with a carrier oil in a 1:1 ratio and perform a skin patch test first to ensure you do not have any sensitive, allergic or irritant reactions towards the oil.
DO NOT consume essential oil internally.
How to Use
• For focus and calm, diffuse it with diffuser or vaporizer as aromatherapy.
• Mix it with carrier oil before massage to the body or affected areas of soreness.
• It should be diluted before typical application.
• A few drops could be added to warm bath for relaxation.
15ml | Violet Essential Oil
Violet essential oil is widely used in perfumery and fragrance applications. It is also an analgesic and can be use to soothe and reduce pain. It’s usage covers the list below:
- Tension headache
- Rheumatism, arthritis
- Muscular stress and tension.
- Rheumatic Conditions
- Fluid Retention
- Stress-induced Acne
- Prematurely Aged Skin
- Sore Skin
- Nervous Exhaustion