✓ 100% Pure
✓ Non-Toxin, No Additives, Unfiltered, Undiluted
✓ FREE Glass Dropper
When applying Essential Oil, it is important that you dilute it heavily with a carrier oil in a 1:1 ratio and perform a skin patch test first to ensure you do not have any sensitive, allergic or irritant reactions towards the oil.
DO NOT consume essential oil internally.
How to Use
• For focus and calm, diffuse it with diffuser or vaporizer as aromatherapy.
• Mix it with carrier oil before massage to the body or affected areas of soreness.
• It should be diluted before typical application.
• A few drops could be added to warm bath for relaxation.
15ml | Tuberose Essential Oil
Tuberose essential oil is most often used for perfumery and natural fragrance. It is an aphrodisiacs and common usage for relaxation, sensuality and/or romance. It is well known for :
- Muscular Spasm
- Stress-induced Conditions
- Physical Tension